Makes: 4 servings | Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 pound sliced reduced-sodium deli turkey
- 2 cups fresh arugula or baby spinach
In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and preserves. Spread about 2 tablespoons over each tortilla to within 1/2 in. of edges. Layer with turkey and arugula. Roll up tightly. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until serving.
1 wrap: 312 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 655mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 fat.
Original source: https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/turkey-apricot-wraps/