Thai Red Curry Chicken & Vegetables Recipe photo by Taste of Home
Makes: 4 servings | Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1-1/3 cups light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 3 cups hot cooked brown rice
Preheat oven to 425°. Place chicken in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. In a small bowl, mix coconut milk, curry paste and salt; pour over chicken.
- Bake, covered, 18-22 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Meanwhile, cook vegetables according to package directions; drain. Serve chicken with rice and vegetables.
1 cup chicken with 3/4 cup rice and 3/4 cup vegetables: 511 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 606mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 5g fiber), 41g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 3 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.