Makes: 4 servings | Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 8 lamb loin chops (3 ounces each )
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Sprinkle lamb chops with pepper and salt. In a small bowl, mix mustard, rosemary, thyme and garlic.
- Grill chops, covered, on an oiled rack over medium heat 6 minutes. Turn; spread herb mixture over chops. Grill 6-8 minutes longer or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°).
2 lamb chops: 231 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 97mg cholesterol, 493mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 32g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat.
Original source: https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/rosemary-thyme-lamb-chops/