- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook pork chops over medium heat until a thermometer reads 145°, 5-6 minutes on each side. Remove; let stand 5 minutes. Combine remaining ingredients; add to pan. Cook over medium heat 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with chops.
Pork Chops with Honey-Garlic Sauce Tips:
How do you make pork soft and tender?
- For the most tender pork chops, use a thick, bone-in cut.
How do you keep pork chops from drying out?
- To keep pork chops from drying out, be careful not to overcook them. They cook quickly so keep a thermometer handy and remove from the pan when the temperature reaches 145°.
What sides should I serve with pork chops?
- Many sides can be served with these pork chops, including rice pilaf and green beans. Get even more pork chop recipes. Research contributed by Maggie Knoebel, Taste of Home Culinary Assistant
1 pork chop with 2 tablespoons sauce: 249 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 342mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch.