Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes
About 1 cup, This Recipe Serves 2
- 3/4 cup original almond milk, unsweetened
- 4 oz nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen mixed fruit
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 medium sliced, frozen banana
- 1 (1.4-oz) KIND Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt bar, crumbled
- Combine all ingredients except KIND bar in a blender. Purée until smooth and thick, stopping to stir mixture in between blending at times. (Add a little more almond milk if needed.)
- Pour smoothie mixture into 2 bowls. Top each bowl with half of the crumbled KIND bar.
Dietitian Tip: No KIND bar? Try topping with a sprinkle of toasted almonds and coconut.
Make It Gluten-Free: Confirm all ingredients are gluten-free and this recipe can be made gluten-free.
Choices/Exchanges: 1 1/2 Fruit, 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Lean Protein, 1 1/2 Fat