Makes: 4 servings | Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. small red potatoes (about 10), halved
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus, trimmed and halved crosswise
- 3 pouches (2.5 oz. each) albacore white tuna in water
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives, halved (optional)
- 1/2 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
Place potatoes in a large saucepan; add water to cover by 2 in. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, until tender, 10-12 minutes, adding asparagus during the last 2-4 minutes of cooking. Drain potatoes and asparagus; immediately drop into ice water.
To serve, drain potatoes and asparagus; pat dry and divide among 4 plates. Add tuna and, if desired, olives. Drizzle with dressing.
Original source: https://bit.ly/AsparagusNicoiseSalad, Photograph by Taste of Home