Makes: 6 servings | Prep Time: 25 minutes
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (1-1/2 pounds)
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown chicken on both sides. Remove from pan.
- Add juice and thyme to skillet. Bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Return chicken to pan; cook, covered, over medium heat 3-4 minutes longer or until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 170°.
1 chicken thigh with about 1 tablespoon glaze: 204 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Original source: https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/apple-glazed-chicken-thighs/